Sasfin Capital has an established team providing JSE sponsor services, including certain select corporate advisory services, to its clients.
Our team consists of highly qualified and experienced professionals which include three JSE Approved Executives and financial and legal experts recognised for their exceptional service delivery to clients, in-depth market knowledge and strong relationships with regulators.
Sasfin Capital is accredited as a JSE Main Board Sponsor / ALTX Designated Advisor and Interest Rate Market Debt Sponsor and offers clients independent advice ensuring regulatory compliance (Listings Requirements, Companies Act and Takeover Regulations), with a focus on developing long-term, trusted relationships.
Sasfin will assist its clients in ensuring compliance with the Listings Requirements, including, inter alia:
- providing advice on and assisting in complying with the Listings Requirements (including corporate action and transactional requirements and the continuing obligations of companies listed on the JSE Main Board);
- reviewing and providing comments on all shareholder communications, including the draft Integrated Report and notice of annual general meeting, to ensure compliance with the provisions of the Listings Requirements;
- reviewing, prior to publication on the Stock Exchange News Service of the JSE (SENS), all announcements, including financial results announcements and summaries thereof;
- providing advice on corporate governance compliance from a Listings Requirements perspective (including the application of the provisions of the King Report on Corporate Governance SA);
- informing the company secretary and directors on a timely basis of any amendments or supplements to the Listings Requirements or other applicable regulations;
- Advising clients on all corporate actions, managing timetables, drafting announcements and circulars and processing these through the relevant regulatory approval processes.
- performing all other duties that are directly linked or incidental to the above; and
- any additional non-routine services relating to corporate actions required over and above those outlined above.