This is our brag story. Tell us your brag story and stand a chance to win an iPad mini (5th Gen) along with a free consultation with an expert to unlock your bespoke funding solutions.
Competition Terms & Conditions (Automechanika 2019)
- Stand a chance to win a free consultation with a financial expert to unlock your bespoke funding solutions.
- Participants may enter the competition either by sharing their brag stories and submitting the details on an entry form during the Automechanika event, or by submitting a digital entry at the Sasfin stand.
- Two (2) lucky winners will be determined by a random draw where the entry will be evaluated based on the criteria stated the entry form.
- The competition closes on Saturday, 21 September 2019, when the Automechanika event ends.
- The draw will take place on Wednesday, 25 September 2019 and the announcement will be made on Monday, 30 September 2019 via phone to the phone number provided and via email as provided.
- The prize winners will have his/her prize hand-delivered by a representative of Sasfin or posted (for winner/s that reside outside of Johannesburg) to him/her one business day after Sasfin has contacted the prize winner, at the address which the prize winners give to Sasfin when he/she is contacted.
- The following people shall not be eligible to participate in this competition: a director, member, partner, employee or agent of or consultant to Sasfin or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by Sasfin.
- The competition is only open to residents of South Africa or South African citizens.
- If Sasfin is unable to reach the prizewinner after three (3) attempts made within three (3) business days of his/her name being drawn, for whatsoever reason, including incorrect telephone numbers or inoperative telephone numbers, such winner will be disqualified and a runner-up finalist will be deemed the prize winner subject to the terms and conditions herein.
- Sasfin will not be liable for any risk or damage that a participant may suffer as a result of participation in the competition. The participants hereby indemnify Sasfin in relation to a claim by a third party as a result of participation in the competition.
- Sasfin will not be liable to the winner for any risk or damage that a participant may suffer as a result of acceptance of or use of the prize. The winner indemnifies Sasfin against any claim by a third party arising from acceptance of or use of the prize.