- Our Debtor Finance offering allows you to convert credit sales to largely cash sales.
- You can improve your business’s cash flow and achieve growth.
- It puts you in a position to better negotiate for discounts with your suppliers.
- It gives you the flexibility of offering longer credit terms to your clients, thereby securing more sales.
We discount credit sales by up to 80% of the invoice value and adopt one of two approaches:
- Disclosed Debtor Finance (via a full debtor management and administration service); or
- Confidential Invoice Discounting (where the client keeps control of the debtors’ book)
The debtor financing process involves us discounting invoices for clients and advancing the funds prior to due date, thus shortening the cash flow period.
- Established businesses with a financial track record of two or more years.
- Minimum R50m annual turnover
- Minimum deal size: +/- R5m
- Must be solvent, liquid, and profitable
- Business must not be highly geared